Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spots on IPhone 7 caused from rubber case

Please I have noticed my phone having spots caused by my rubber case, is there a solution to get it to come off, white spots at the back and edges , please help me

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 17, 2019 1:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2019 2:25 PM

Hi nzubechi290,

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities. It appears you're seeing white spots on the outside of your iPhone. I'd love to provide information that may help.

From the picture, it's difficult to determine if the spot are chips in the paint, or if the spots could be removed by cleaning your iPhone. Take a look here for the recommended steps to clean your iPhone: Cleaning your iPhone.

Good luck!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2019 2:25 PM in response to nzubechi290

Hi nzubechi290,

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities. It appears you're seeing white spots on the outside of your iPhone. I'd love to provide information that may help.

From the picture, it's difficult to determine if the spot are chips in the paint, or if the spots could be removed by cleaning your iPhone. Take a look here for the recommended steps to clean your iPhone: Cleaning your iPhone.

Good luck!

Spots on IPhone 7 caused from rubber case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.