Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wrong Birthday in Contacts Calendar

My calendar has been saying "Happy Birthday!" on the wrong date for a couple of years now. I thought with udpates or something it would work itself out, but it's still there! I've tried removing my birthday from my Contacts, double checking that the correct birthday is recorded everywhere else... I can't even delete the stupid event! I want to still show the Contacts calendar so I can see other people's birthdays. How do I get rid of this???

MacBook

Posted on Jul 17, 2019 11:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2019 7:35 AM

Hello bwells0804,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like the birthday is recorded incorrectly. You've reached the right place for help.

Here are some suggestions:

1. Open the Calendars app
  2. Tap on the event.
  3. Note what it says next to 'Calendar.'

If it is iCloud or Contacts, edit your contact again to the correct date. Make sure to follow the path Settings > [your name] > Name, Phone Numbers, Email > Birthday

If it is another type of account like Google or Yahoo, make sure the birthdate is correct on those calendars. You might have to go to their websites to edit it.

Thanks and have a great day.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2019 7:35 AM in response to bwells0804

Hello bwells0804,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like the birthday is recorded incorrectly. You've reached the right place for help.

Here are some suggestions:

1. Open the Calendars app
  2. Tap on the event.
  3. Note what it says next to 'Calendar.'

If it is iCloud or Contacts, edit your contact again to the correct date. Make sure to follow the path Settings > [your name] > Name, Phone Numbers, Email > Birthday

If it is another type of account like Google or Yahoo, make sure the birthdate is correct on those calendars. You might have to go to their websites to edit it.

Thanks and have a great day.

Wrong Birthday in Contacts Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.