Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cracked Apple Watch repair issues

need to erase/reset my Apple Watch 3 to send in for repair/replace. I unpaired it from my phone (per initial instruction from Apple Support Rep) prior to downloading the Apple Care app on my phone. I found out that in order to set up the Apple care (as advised once agin by Apple employee) I had to re pair the watch to my phone. The only issue is the bottom half of the screen doesn't work because its cracked. so I tried the Hard reset (Put on charging source, hold power button, hold power slide, press “Erase All content & settings...) but the last step is to press “Yes” when it asks if I’m sure. The problem is the bottom half of my cracked screen doesn’t sense touch, therefore I can’t press Yes, nor can I unlock due to the same issue. I also can’t pair it back now since I can’t unlock it. Please advise if there’s a possible option. Thank you!

Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 18, 2019 4:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2019 5:29 PM

If you are close to an Apple store make an appointment with their Genius Bar and bring your iPhone and Watch with you.

Similar questions

2 replies

Cracked Apple Watch repair issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.