Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not sure if they have already gotten into my account

I had gotten my phone stolen a few weeks back and today I received this text :

”Dear Apple Customer:           

Our system detected that your offline iPhone was in the process of repair or replacement in Apple After-Sales Service Center, the case number is F4R952656. If it is not you, the iPhone owner, who applied the service, or you have lost the iPhone, please login ***** to verify and cancel the service. If it is verified that you did lose the iPhone, we will intercept it, and inform you to take back as soon as possible. Please prepare your purchase voucher.

Apple Support”

Along with about 3 others before it previously I had logged in not knowing it was a scam but once I figured out that it was I immediately changed my password and made it sign out of the logged in devices. I’m not sure if they have already gotten into my account or what not but I don’t know what to do now. So basically my question is what do I do now?

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 10:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 10:44 AM

Yes, it is a scam.

Similar questions

1 reply

Not sure if they have already gotten into my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.