Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

32-bit compatabity - LogMeinRescue app

After reading the message on restating MacBook Pro regarding future 32-bit compatibility I followed instructions to see what apps identified. The LogMeinRescue concerned me and wanted to uninstall but cannot find in the list of applications. It may have been from a legit troubleshooting call a few months ago, but want to remove. How do I find and remove this?

MacBook Pro 13", 10.14

Posted on Jul 20, 2019 8:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2019 8:51 AM

keithwi wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I realize it is still supported and my concern is if it was not added intentionally and a potential security threat. Since I cannot find it to remove, my question is why not and how do I find and remove the app.

https://support.logmeininc.com/pro/faq/how-do-i-uninstall-logmein-for-mac-000055172

FAQ

How do I uninstall LogMeIn for Mac?

Answer

1. On the Finder menu bar of your desktop, click Go > Applications.
  2. Double-click LogMeIn Control Panel. The LogMeIn toolkit is displayed.
  3. On the About tab, click Uninstall.
  4. Click Yes. Uninstallation of LogMeIn begins.

A reboot is recommended, but not required.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2019 8:51 AM in response to keithwi

keithwi wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I realize it is still supported and my concern is if it was not added intentionally and a potential security threat. Since I cannot find it to remove, my question is why not and how do I find and remove the app.

https://support.logmeininc.com/pro/faq/how-do-i-uninstall-logmein-for-mac-000055172

FAQ

How do I uninstall LogMeIn for Mac?

Answer

1. On the Finder menu bar of your desktop, click Go > Applications.
  2. Double-click LogMeIn Control Panel. The LogMeIn toolkit is displayed.
  3. On the About tab, click Uninstall.
  4. Click Yes. Uninstallation of LogMeIn begins.

A reboot is recommended, but not required.

32-bit compatabity - LogMeinRescue app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.