Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remove startup items from deleted app Logmein

I have cancelled and removed the app Logmein as we went over to cloud based office apps so I didn't need to remotely Login.

I deleted all the apps I could find as I didn't have an uninstaller but every time I startup my Mac I get a promptbook asking me to grant security preferences to Logmein which has no close or shrink or quit option. I have found a folder in System Support called Logmein contains about 16 items. The question is can I just delete that and will it solve my problem. Computer is 2016 I7 MacBook Pro running latest Monterey OS.

I have always been afraid to go near System or Library files but Logmein support has been useless

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 12:37 AM

Similar questions

6 replies

Aug 28, 2022 2:32 AM in response to Barney-15E

Thanks for the reply. I did the post from memory from the day before as I did not have laptop.

it should have been Library/AppicationSupport/Logmein/ which contains about 25 items many with incomphrensible names to me.

Is it ok to delete this. would it be helpful to see photo of contents.

Again apologies for mistake in first post.

Remove startup items from deleted app Logmein

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.