Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old person problems: Apple Music Vs. iTunes

I was trying to delete old songs off of my iPhone and accidentally deleted albums completely off of my Apple Music and iTunes library. I found the purchases in my iTunes store account, but they're not showing up in my iTune library. I'd like to store them in my library.

MacBook, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 20, 2019 12:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2019 1:01 PM

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support.

See also About iCloud Music Library icons and status - Apple Support. If you delete content from your iPhone that is locally downloaded to your computer its status will change to removed, and you can add it back if you wish. If it isn't downloaded anywhere then it is permanently deleted. Ideally you will have at least one copy of your library where all content is downloaded, and preferably backed up too.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2019 1:01 PM in response to smheik

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support.

See also About iCloud Music Library icons and status - Apple Support. If you delete content from your iPhone that is locally downloaded to your computer its status will change to removed, and you can add it back if you wish. If it isn't downloaded anywhere then it is permanently deleted. Ideally you will have at least one copy of your library where all content is downloaded, and preferably backed up too.

tt2

Old person problems: Apple Music Vs. iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.