You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to use my Apple Music subscribe for 90 days

Why I have to wait 90 Days due to me changing of my Apple ID. Unable to use my Apple Music subscribe for 90 days, if I unsubscribe to Apple Music, I think I will lose my music on ICloud. I will lose $30 over 90 days not able to turn on my ICloud Music Library

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 22, 2019 5:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2019 5:24 AM

Every time you change your AppleID yes, you will be timed out for 90 days. It has always been this way since the introduction of iTunes.

View and remove your associated devices in iTunes - Apple Support

When you try to associate another Apple ID with a device that was already associated, you might see a message that says, "This device is associated with another Apple ID. You cannot associate this device with another Apple ID for [number] days." Depending on when you associated your device with your Apple ID, you might need to wait up to 90 days to associate the device with another Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 22, 2019 5:24 AM in response to terrence317

Every time you change your AppleID yes, you will be timed out for 90 days. It has always been this way since the introduction of iTunes.

View and remove your associated devices in iTunes - Apple Support

When you try to associate another Apple ID with a device that was already associated, you might see a message that says, "This device is associated with another Apple ID. You cannot associate this device with another Apple ID for [number] days." Depending on when you associated your device with your Apple ID, you might need to wait up to 90 days to associate the device with another Apple ID.

Unable to use my Apple Music subscribe for 90 days

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.