Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new iPhone CS Max 256 is glitchier then my past iPhones. Why?

Does anybody know why the XS max 256 seems alot glitchier then the past iPhones? A lot of my apps for us close, the zoom function shows each time I exit an app, the screen freeze a lot etc

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 22, 2019 12:12 PM

11 replies

Jul 23, 2019 12:13 PM in response to DezormoFl

When you experience an issue or something does not work as expected, send your feedback directly to Apple with Feedback Assistant.

The Feedback Assistant app is also available from the help menu of any app by selecting Send Feedback. If you're running the tvOS public beta, you can submit feedback through the Feedback Assistant app on an enrolled iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.

Apple Beta Software Program

https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/faq

Jul 24, 2019 10:02 PM in response to DezormoFl

As ChrisJ4203 has already pointed out twice, iOS 13 is a beta version. Apple didn't release the iPhone XS Max with the beta installed, you installed it, because you listened to the folks at Verizon. They're to blame for the issue, not the phone and not Apple. Beta versions are notably buggy, and are not meant to be installed on your primary device, or in your case devices. And as ChrisJ4203 has also suggested twice now, remove the beta on your 3 phones, and install the most recent iOS, 12.4. Just follow the steps in the following article. Remove the developer beta by restoring your device - Apple Support

Jul 22, 2019 7:43 PM in response to DezormoFl

I suggest you get out of the beta program. Apple released iOS 12.4 today and will allow you to restore your iPhone 8 backup. When you entered the beta program, you should have received instructions on how to get out of it. If not, come back. Hopefully you saved the backup you did of the iPhone 8. Do not backup the device with the beta installed, you will not be able to use it, and besides, it is rather buggy right now. You should have been instructed to archive a backup while you were on the older iOS.

Jul 23, 2019 1:40 PM in response to DezormoFl

As I said, iOS 13 is beta software. You enrolled in the beta program and have installed beta software. You cannot discuss problems here on the public forum. As a courtesy, you have been told how to get out of the program, and to report problems using the feedback app you get as part of the program. Otherwise, you cannot receive any further assistance here with the phones while in the beta program.

Jul 24, 2019 9:02 PM in response to DezormoFl

This really irritates me about the iPhone and apple. I don’t really understand who is at Fault however. Why would Apple released a phone with a glitchy iOS? Why would Verizon think that this phone had to operate on the beta iOS 13? Is it Apple‘s fault for releasing the phone too early or the Verizon store‘s fault I went to? I don’t understand completely how these things work and Im starting to regret the upgrade

My new iPhone CS Max 256 is glitchier then my past iPhones. Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.