You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mophie wireless charger won't work.

The green light keeps blinking and does not charge the phone. I need help.

Posted on Jul 23, 2019 7:19 AM

5 replies

Aug 1, 2019 6:54 AM in response to anypats

This is what appears in Mophie's web page.

"We do not offer returns or refunds on products bought from other third party retailers. Please contact their customer support for more information. However, if your product has a technical issue, every retail partner purchase is authorised to replace the mophie product due to warranty issues (within within the legal time dictated by your jurisdiction). For more information please read the Refunds Policy in our Terms & Conditions of Sale."

So, Apple is the third party retailer and has to replace it, right?

Jul 26, 2019 9:51 AM in response to Joseph_S.

Hello Joseph. That is correct!

When I bought the mophie wireless charger and plug it for the first time it went everything ok. My phone used to charge perfectly well.

The thing is that i went on vacations for some time and when i came back home, to my surprise, the mophie stopped working. At first, even the green light did not turn on. I have tryed to plug it in another place, with or without an adapter, and the green light finally turned on and started to blink. Unfortunately there is no response from the mophie charger whenever i put the iphone on the deck.

Mophie wireless charger won't work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.