Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Error

Hello. Im Using iTunes For Windows ( 12.6.3 ) because new version dosen't include transferring apps option. So i signed into my account and then authorized the computer and then a message appeared saying that this is the second computer i authorized so i agreed then i connected my iphone 8 ( Plus ) and then tried to transfer the apps. Then a message came and said "The iphone ( iPhone ) couldn't be synced because this computer is no longer authorized for purchased items that are on this iphone.

Note : I tried to sign out and in. Also i tried reinstalling iTunes but didn't worked :(

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jul 23, 2019 1:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2019 1:49 PM

See Deploy apps in a business environment with iTunes - Apple Support and upgrade to 12.6.5. It may work better. That said many post iOS 9 apps won't transfer device to library anyway as they are thinned and only contain resources needed for the device they are installed on. When a backup is restored anything that isn't available locally will be restored over the air. Could you have apps on the device that come from more than one Apple ID?

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2019 1:49 PM in response to AliiPhone6User

See Deploy apps in a business environment with iTunes - Apple Support and upgrade to 12.6.5. It may work better. That said many post iOS 9 apps won't transfer device to library anyway as they are thinned and only contain resources needed for the device they are installed on. When a backup is restored anything that isn't available locally will be restored over the air. Could you have apps on the device that come from more than one Apple ID?

tt2

iTunes Error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.