Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to update payment information

I have one payment method on file. That payment method has expired and I seem caught in a loop of not being able to add a new payment method as I get the Payment Verification notice: "One or more of your payment methods require verification". So I can't add a new payment method at this point.

When I click onto the Expired Card this message appears: "The expiration date for this payment method has already passed. Remove this payment method and then add a new one." So I click on the Remove tag at the bottom of the page. A Message comes up saying: "Remove This Payment Method? MasterCard ending in XXXX will be removed from you Apple ID." Cancel or Remove. I click Remove. It appears to be removing then the flag appears saying: Unable to Remove Family Organiser requires at least one payment on file.

What do I do???

iPhone 7

Posted on Jul 27, 2019 6:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2019 7:18 AM

contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Similar questions

1 reply

Unable to update payment information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.