Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problems with recovering password for my iPad

I forgot the passcode of my iPad. I tried to recover with iTunes, I installed the software successfully but now when I connect the iPad, it says: 'iPad is disabled, connect to iTunes' and iTunes says: 'iTunes could not connect to the iPad “iPad” because it is locked with a passcode. You must enter your passcode on the iPad before it can be used with iTunes.' I have already tried with another computer, I get the same error again and again. What should I do now?

iPad 2

Posted on Jul 28, 2019 2:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply
5 replies

Jul 28, 2019 3:53 AM in response to King_Penguin

yes. I reset it. iTunes started to install some software. I left it and came back a few hours later and saw disabled screen on iPad and iTunes doesn't work too. Maybe something happened during installing and caused unsuccessful reset. I also reset the iPad (by pressing home and lock button together) and updated my Mac-software and restarted my computer. The problem seems to be existing and I don't know what to do more!

problems with recovering password for my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.