Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Photos not Syncing with iPad

The photos from my iPhone stopped syncing with the iPad a week ago. I logged into icloud.com and I see the latest photos from my phone there, so I've ruled out the phone or my iCloud settings. My iCloud settings are set to sync photos. I tried all the standard steps to fix this problem (restart iPad, reset network settings), however it still won't sync.

If I open Photos in my iPad, I see the spinning wifi circle indicating it is doing something over the Internet. However it doesn't say anything like "Uploading X items". If I leave it for a while, nothing seems to be happening.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 28, 2019 3:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2019 8:41 PM

Nevermind. It finally sync'd. I guess reseting the network settings and just waiting a while worked. It didn't show any sign of doing anything other than the spinning circle in the top right, but the new photos finally appeared.

Similar questions

1 reply

iCloud Photos not Syncing with iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.