Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MCA Error report

Hi All,

I have had some difficulty to run my MacBook A1708.

I have got MCA Error report message and it can not restart. It’s turn off by itself . As I’m new for Mac products. I can’t figure out the main problem and solution. For your information please see the message below.

Thanks ,

Ak

Posted on Jul 29, 2019 8:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2019 8:47 AM

Your computer has experienced a "kernel panic." These can occur when there is a potential issue with the Mac's hardware or with a peripheral that is "misbehaving." Your A1708 would be a 13" 2017 MacBook Pro and shouldn't have these kinds of issues.

I would start by removing any peripherals that you may have attached to your notebook, and try booting up again as you normally would. If you didn't have any peripherals attached, then I suggest that you boot it up in Safe Mode.

Ref: Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac - Apple Support

If it successfully boots up in Safe Mode, we can try some additional troubleshooting steps to see if we can help get this resolved for you. Per chance, did you purchase the AppleCare+ extended service plan with your notebook?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2019 8:47 AM in response to anteneh129

Your computer has experienced a "kernel panic." These can occur when there is a potential issue with the Mac's hardware or with a peripheral that is "misbehaving." Your A1708 would be a 13" 2017 MacBook Pro and shouldn't have these kinds of issues.

I would start by removing any peripherals that you may have attached to your notebook, and try booting up again as you normally would. If you didn't have any peripherals attached, then I suggest that you boot it up in Safe Mode.

Ref: Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac - Apple Support

If it successfully boots up in Safe Mode, we can try some additional troubleshooting steps to see if we can help get this resolved for you. Per chance, did you purchase the AppleCare+ extended service plan with your notebook?

MCA Error report

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.