Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

InCam App keeps charging me via ITunes and I have expired my subscription

The app InCam gives a 3 day free trial. After 1 day, I deleted the app and didn't have the app in my subscriptions list for me to remove it further (as per ITunes billing instructions).

I then got an invoice telling me to cancel the subscription or get charged ... but I still didn't have InCam in my subscriptions list so I couldn't delete the subscription.

I was billed, and THEN it appeared in my subscriptions list. So I REMOVED the subscription and it showed 'Expired on 17 July' BUT I have still been charged AGAIN for it on 20 July!

Every time I 'request a refund' through Itunes it tells me I'm not legible.

How do I permanently get rid of being charged for a subscription I don't even have?!

Posted on Jul 30, 2019 2:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2019 3:03 AM

Contact iTunes Support and see what they say : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww (click on your country's flag, the country where you live, and which is therefore the country on the account ; click on Contact Support towards the top right ; click on Get Help under 'Talk To Us’)

Similar questions

3 replies

InCam App keeps charging me via ITunes and I have expired my subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.