Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unauthorized subscription with purchase and unsubscribe button disappeared (iScanner app)

Hello.

I faced a very outrageous situation with the application iScanner.

Yesterday I uploaded your app from App Store and tried it with 3-day trial. It didn't suit me so the same day I cancelled the subscription in subscription settings and deleted the app.

But today the transaction on writing off money for the app successfully passed. I opened the subscription settings and I found that subscription was active, moreover with no manually chosen tariff plan and the main - with no option to cancel it.

I did not personally subscribe for your app. How I can unsubscribe when this option is missing in subscription settings?

App Store Support rejects my refund requests. How should I go through it?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 5:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 6:29 AM

You are not speaking to Apple, this is a user to user community. 

We are unable to help with refunds, account issues or purchases  

Cancel/see your subscriptions here - See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support 

Try applying for a refund here - Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support

Or Contact Apple Support - Contact - Official Apple Support

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2020 6:29 AM in response to Anastasiyka-Zhokhova

You are not speaking to Apple, this is a user to user community. 

We are unable to help with refunds, account issues or purchases  

Cancel/see your subscriptions here - See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support 

Try applying for a refund here - Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support

Or Contact Apple Support - Contact - Official Apple Support

Jun 2, 2020 7:10 AM in response to Jamesd49

Thanks but I've tried everything above.

I do not know how else I can contact Apple Support. In Ukraine there is no official support((

I requested for refund with their form more than 10 times but always receive reject.

The cancelation button disappeared in subscriptions and Apple guides to the app developer and app developer sends a typical instruction that does not match with my case or guides to Apple Support.

So I got in a vicious circle.

I hope someone can help me or faced the same problem then successfully solved it.

Unauthorized subscription with purchase and unsubscribe button disappeared (iScanner app)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.