Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes extra playing videos in different sizes

I bought avengers end game today from iTunes I am watching extras it is very frustrating annoying I click on video it’s smaller than 1280 , 660 , I click on another video it’s 1280 , 780 is there any way in iTunes extras to play any video to have video player stay same size before I use to watch videos in iTunes window and video player will stay same all time iTunes version I have is 12.9.5.7

if there is way to fix solution I appreciate tired of having to fix video player every time to big and small with new video I decide to watch thank you if there is reply to help

Posted on Jul 30, 2019 5:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2019 11:45 AM

Full screen shouldn't be an issue, but if you're playing in a separate window that may resize to adjust to the source media. I don't think there isn't an option to have that window at a fixed size. I've yet to take delivery of my copy but I'll see if things are any different for me.

tt2

3 replies

itunes extra playing videos in different sizes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.