Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with iTunes on a Mac or MacBook

If I try to view movies in full screen on my Mac or MacBook Pro the movie flickers but not when I don’t use full screen is this a iTunes fault or macOS as full screen works perfectly on iOS and tv app please help

Posted on Aug 16, 2019 6:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2019 6:53 AM

If you are streaming the movie (it isn't on your computer's hard drive) it could be that your WiFi connection isn't providing enough speed. Try placing the router in a different location, changing the position of the antennas, etc. It could also be that your computer is busy doing other things. You might need to quit all other programs before you watch a movie.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2019 6:53 AM in response to MarkAlan50

If you are streaming the movie (it isn't on your computer's hard drive) it could be that your WiFi connection isn't providing enough speed. Try placing the router in a different location, changing the position of the antennas, etc. It could also be that your computer is busy doing other things. You might need to quit all other programs before you watch a movie.

Aug 16, 2019 8:28 AM in response to MarkAlan50

your WiFi coverage isn’t necessarily the same throughout the house. For example, in my living room I have great signal strength and quality except for one corner...where the appleTV is. Also depending on where the WiFi antenna is located on your device in relation to your router can have an impact. My AppleTV works fine if I turn it 90 degrees. Finally, I’ve noticed that my phone and iPad almost always have better reception than my MacBook

Problems with iTunes on a Mac or MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.