Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pixelated video on iTunes, windows 10

I downloaded the new update for iTunes just yesterday. Since then, I can't get any videos, movies or TV shows to play on iTunes. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting the shows and redownloading them, and updating my device drivers. Nothing has worked. This is for Windows 10 - iTunes version 12.11.4.15.

If anyone can help me I'd be super grateful.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Aug 14, 2021 6:42 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Aug 22, 2021 6:06 AM in response to wellwellwell303

I have the same issue. I have a Dell Vostro laptop connected to a Dell 3100 USB3.0 Dock (with a LG 34" Ultrawide 34BL650-B monitor), running Windows 10 ver. 21H1 build 19043.1165) . I noticed when I disconnected from the dock, my iTunes videos (using v 12.11.4.15 for Windows) displayed as normal. I made sure to download and install the latest Dell firmware/drivers for the 3100 dock. Still iTunes videos pixelated as you describe.

I decided to revert back to the previous version of iTunes for Windows (12.11.3.17). Before doing so, make a copy of your iTunes .XML library file, by clicking on FILE, LIBRARY, EXPORT LIBRARY. You'll need that to rebuild your library.

This video describes the steps to revert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9TWd7ErBcY

After uninstalling 12.11.4.15 and components as described in the video, install your preferred version. To import your library .XML file, move (or copy) it into C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Music\iTunes, and click on FILE, LIBRARY, IMPORT PLAYLIST.

Hope that helps.

Pixelated video on iTunes, windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.