Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family organiser - card expired, unable to add new card

Hi!

I have this issue where my card expired and I would like to add a new card, but iTunes /iCloud sais:

"One or more of your payment options needs to be verified".

Well i cant verify my payment option since the card expired.

So i went the other way around, trying to first delete the paymant option and then add the new one, but that is not possible either, since I need at least one payment option as an organiser..

Anyone please do you have any advice to what to do?

Thanks in advance.

iPhone 8

Posted on Aug 2, 2019 4:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2019 4:48 AM

FIXED:

After writing the post i tried my last idea: Turn off family bought app sharing and then deleting the old expired card. This worked so i could then add a new card and after adding the card i turned the sharing on.

Dont know what impact on my family devices would this have, but at least this is fixed..

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2019 4:48 AM in response to Dandostarr

FIXED:

After writing the post i tried my last idea: Turn off family bought app sharing and then deleting the old expired card. This worked so i could then add a new card and after adding the card i turned the sharing on.

Dont know what impact on my family devices would this have, but at least this is fixed..

Family organiser - card expired, unable to add new card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.