Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes error code 0xC0AA0301

How can I fix this error in my iTunes? I can't burn a CD from purchased music. Is this a Windows 10 problem?

Posted on Aug 3, 2019 7:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2019 7:29 PM

Hi there, Bravedasher!

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I understand from your post that you are having some trouble burning a disc in iTunes on your Windows PC. When you try, you receive an error. I'm happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I'd recommend using the steps outlined in the Apple Support document Problems burning a disc in iTunes on PC - Apple Support.

You may also get some help in If you see an error in iTunes on your Mac or PC - Apple Support, as well.

If you still need help after that, please get in touch with Apple Support directly, which you can do here: Contact Apple Support.

Have a great day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2019 7:29 PM in response to Bravedasher

Hi there, Bravedasher!

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I understand from your post that you are having some trouble burning a disc in iTunes on your Windows PC. When you try, you receive an error. I'm happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I'd recommend using the steps outlined in the Apple Support document Problems burning a disc in iTunes on PC - Apple Support.

You may also get some help in If you see an error in iTunes on your Mac or PC - Apple Support, as well.

If you still need help after that, please get in touch with Apple Support directly, which you can do here: Contact Apple Support.

Have a great day!

iTunes error code 0xC0AA0301

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.