Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Text in Headers in Apple Pages

I have defined different sections. I want to have each section show a different header. The pagination in the footer works correctly. But not text in the header. Can anyone tell me what I might have done incorrectly in the header? I am using Pages 8.1

Thanks,

Diane

Posted on Aug 3, 2019 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2019 9:24 AM

First section enter header and page number. Click in the second section, select Document panel : Section : uncheck Match previous section. Click in the second section header and enter your text. Click where you would want the Page number and the pop-up will show the next sequential page number for insertion. Repeat for the nth section that you want different.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2019 9:24 AM in response to Diane T

First section enter header and page number. Click in the second section, select Document panel : Section : uncheck Match previous section. Click in the second section header and enter your text. Click where you would want the Page number and the pop-up will show the next sequential page number for insertion. Repeat for the nth section that you want different.

Text in Headers in Apple Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.