Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMac v10.14.5 usb headset sound system not connecting

Hello,

Having recently replaced my old iMac (2011) to the new iMac (2019) version 10.14.5, I find I'm unable to get sound through my Logitech headset via the USB port.

Is there a way I can get this connected to the sound system as I'm loathed to throw this away as its a good headset.

I've been into the sound settings and unsure where to go from there

Any help / advice please would be very much appreciated

Thanks

Bryan

Posted on Aug 4, 2019 12:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2019 4:58 AM

Hello Rudegar,

Thanks for your response, very kind and very quick

Have identified cause as that my Logitech headset is not compatible with the latest iOS version (o/o/d) and therefore obsolete on that system - is not a driver issue as far as we can ascertain

Will list on Gumtree as still operational functioning on an older system and will do somebody a good turn

Thanks again for your response, have a good day

Regards

Bryan

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2019 4:58 AM in response to Rudegar

Hello Rudegar,

Thanks for your response, very kind and very quick

Have identified cause as that my Logitech headset is not compatible with the latest iOS version (o/o/d) and therefore obsolete on that system - is not a driver issue as far as we can ascertain

Will list on Gumtree as still operational functioning on an older system and will do somebody a good turn

Thanks again for your response, have a good day

Regards

Bryan

iMac v10.14.5 usb headset sound system not connecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.