You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple News subscription management

i have the Apple news app in my iPad. Candidly, I’m not sure if purchased it or if it’s free. I subscribed to the WSJ through the Apple news app and like that the WSJ is now part of my subscribed favorite. I already have subscriptions to Business Insider and NYT. I can’t seem to figure out how to link existing subscriptions to Apple News. The Apple app seems to want to require me to purchase subscriptions I already have. I would have assumed that once I made Business Insider one of my favorites on Apple via the heart icon that I would be able to find the BI log in page. Nope. Very frustrating.

Posted on Aug 6, 2019 6:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2019 6:56 PM

Your subscriptions to other publishers directly cannot be monitored by Apple.

Best you cancel those subscription and then subscribe to them through Apple News.

Similar questions

2 replies

Apple News subscription management

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.