Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone virus?

My husbands phone is now randomly calling people. It has called me three times since I logged in to write this post. It will face time people and sometimes say that a contact in his list is calling, but when he answers, it is not who it says. Just got a call from a random number and was some guy saying that my husband left a note on his car that he had hit it. we blocked the caller after several calls. Now it is just non stop with calls to us and the phone is just sitting there on the counter. Not a SIRI issue as no one is talking so it's not like SIRI things someone is requesting a call.

Anyone have really strange stuff happening with their phones? Our phones are 6s but our sons is an iPhone X.

Krys

iPhone 6s

Posted on Aug 7, 2019 6:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2019 12:44 PM

It sounds as if the touchscreen may be failing. I'd suggest making arrangement to have Apple evaluate it.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

2 replies

iphone virus?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.