Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple card unavailable

I got an invitation, I signed in iCloud with my apple account, my phone's iOS version is the latest one (12.4,) I checked the region and language setting and it was alright...... Why can't I apply for apple card?! It's keep saying services are not available so I have to try later.............

iPhone XS

Posted on Aug 8, 2019 10:52 AM

14 replies

Aug 18, 2019 8:16 AM in response to 루미113

I'm all signed up for the Apple card and it's currently being mailed to me. It's all set up in Wallet on my iPhone and I can use it. The only problem is that I can't access the card information. It gives me the same message as everyone else is getting that Account Services are unavailable. Please try again later. Well, it's been 2 weeks and it's still not available. That means I can't get any of my card information. I'm not going to use it until this is fixed.

Aug 20, 2019 8:45 AM in response to 루미113

I have the same problem too. I got the invite and clicked on the "apply" and got into the wallet, then, got this error. I checked the region and it's US. But, I still get the "Apple Card is unavailable in your region". I have also checked my iOS which is uptodate. My credit is unlocked (I have checked with Experian). So, I am at lost here.

Aug 20, 2019 1:45 PM in response to askbarnabas

Yea, I have tried all the links and followed the steps outlined. But, still the Wallet said that "Apple Card Unavailable in Your Region". Should I just visit a local Genius bar? I have tried the 1-877-255-5923 number listed in the support website for Apple Card. But, once the call is connected, there is no sound at the other end. maybe flooded by too many calls.

Apple card unavailable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.