Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my imessage wont recognize my phone number. its only showing my emial addresses in send and receieved. what can i do to allot my imessages to be sent from my phone number

i got a new phone and an issue where my phone number won’t reflect on my imessage or facetime is persisting on the new phone. basically when i go to send and receive, the only thing there are my email addresses. absolutely no phone numbers and i’ve tried so much things and apple support has not been helping. i can’t send imessages unless it’s from my email which i don’t want bc i’ve been sending from my number all along. how can i get my phone number to appear back on my send and receive

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Aug 8, 2019 5:34 PM

3 replies

Aug 8, 2019 5:48 PM in response to Eric Root

i’ve tried this. i’ve tried network resets and all settings reset. i’ve done it all and it’s not working. first the phone number wouldn’t appear in the send and receives at all now the entire imessage and facetime are done. i’m beyond upset because apple care have been so laid back and not helping me over this entire thing

my imessage wont recognize my phone number. its only showing my emial addresses in send and receieved. what can i do to allot my imessages to be sent from my phone number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.