Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t login to NFL Game Pass International - ATV 4K

I have a strange issue with one of two Apple TV 4K - 64GB.

Hardware are identical and they are both using the same internet connection.

But for some reason I cannot sign in to the NFL Game Pass International App on one of them. The App works on my phone, iPad and one of the AppleTv’s.

I have tried resetting the ATV to factory default and tried installing the App again, but still I just cannot sign in. I get the error “An error occurred, please try again later”.

I tried moving the ATV not working to the TV that normally has the working ATV, but the error still follows the hardware unit.

Any ideas?

Posted on Aug 10, 2019 7:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 11:08 PM

So, Support closed my ticket, but I opened a new one again.

This support engineer asked me to insure that there were no special characters in the AppleTV name.

I had a æ in mine. Removed it and now it works.

Regards

Similar questions

18 replies

Aug 17, 2019 5:06 PM in response to RalphOlsen

And they gave me the answer:

"Support Team (NFL Game Pass)

15 Jul, 13:13 CEST

Hi Hubert,

Thank you for contacting NFL Game Pass.

We apologise for the inconvenience that you have been experiencing when using our APPLE TV app.

We tried troubleshoot the issue, however; we're not able to replicate any issue on Apple TV and are able to login successfully.

In order to solve this issue, I would request you uninstall and the reinstall the app and try again.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Regards,

Victor 

NFL Game Pass Support Team"

I did so and the problem goes on.

Can’t login to NFL Game Pass International - ATV 4K

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.