Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Merged contacts

I have an iPad 4th generation and I restored it to factory settings. When my wife set it back up, she was asked if she wanted to merge the contacts that were on there (my contacts) with her own, which she did. However, now that she had set the iPad up and signed in with her Apple ID, which is linked with her iPhone, she has my contacts mixed in with her own, on the iPad and her iPhone. Is there a way of deleting my contacts (other than deleting them individually) so that on both of these devices only her contacts show up?

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 11, 2019 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2019 4:18 PM

Hello,

Since the contacts were merged you will need to manually remove any unwanted contact one-by-one.

1 reply

Merged contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.