Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod case for Classic 120GB 7th Generation

I recently bought an iPod Classic 120GB 7th Generation as my 3rd iPod. It is my understanding it isn't a THIN model. Can someone help me find an outer protective case for it? I'm tired of searching Google, Ebay, Amazon, Otter Box, Belkin, etc? Tons of cases for thin models but can't find anything for my rare as hen's teeth model. Thanks

iPod Classic

Posted on Aug 12, 2019 2:36 AM

4 replies

Aug 12, 2019 6:21 AM in response to jchooper

There are probably generic cases that will fit, but as you've found, finding one online that you can guarantee will fit from its description is going to be hard as that model was only around for about a year. That said it should have the same form factor as older fat iPod classics. Is there anywhere local to you where you could try before you buy? My kids had iPod socks at one point which would have been a universal fit.

tt2

Aug 12, 2019 6:47 AM in response to turingtest2

The best local place is way on the opposite side of town. I'll be bringing my boat is storage in Oct and can swing by there as I'll be somewhat close by plus as a bonus they open at 9 as I'm a morning person.

Another thought is getting a leather case and soaking it in warm water and shoving something in there to stretch the leather … now I just have to find somethings close is size to insert.

iPod case for Classic 120GB 7th Generation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.