Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Print Corruption on a Sharp MX-2600N

Hello,

i currently have a Problem with my 13" Mac Book Pro from 2017. When i try to Print via Wifi to a Sharp MX-2600N i get a wierd corruption when i print.

I tried printing with the official sharp drivers as well as the Generic Post Script Driver.

Also, this only occurs when printing jpegs, pngs are fine.

I would just write a convert skript, but when i print out presentations, i can't just edit every image in it.

I put a Test Picture here, so you can test it.

When i print it, i get following result:

Im currently running on MacOS Mojave 11.14.5 with a 2017 MacBook Pro.

To Check if the Image is edited or converted in any way, please check if the info below is the same at yours:

Size: 35473 Bytes

SHA1: C3DA533EC0523DEF148784BB4D57C151F6030014

If the Image is not the same, i will upload the Original to OneDrive, Google Drive or Mega.

Thanks in advance.

MacBook

Posted on Aug 12, 2019 6:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2019 6:31 AM

Well, it looks like Sharp ended driver support for the MX2600N with 10.13. All you can do is Reset the Print System, readd the Sharp MX2600N driver, reboot, and see if somehow, Mojave decides to use your Sharp printer drivers. If not, I doubt updating to 10.14.6 supplemental will change much.

There is nothing wrong with the Henry Ford JPG as it printed just fine here on a low-end Samsung 1200 dpi Laser.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2019 6:31 AM in response to Stexu

Well, it looks like Sharp ended driver support for the MX2600N with 10.13. All you can do is Reset the Print System, readd the Sharp MX2600N driver, reboot, and see if somehow, Mojave decides to use your Sharp printer drivers. If not, I doubt updating to 10.14.6 supplemental will change much.

There is nothing wrong with the Henry Ford JPG as it printed just fine here on a low-end Samsung 1200 dpi Laser.

Print Corruption on a Sharp MX-2600N

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.