Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want a new replacement one

My Xs camera is get block by a tiny dust on interior lens. That's really fucking **** on 1,000 USD phone.

I just used it for 9 days only. Apple can't do anythings. Their live chat service is going down. I want this on new replacement one. I don't want to change my camera lens only. This dust is shouldn't be there. That's really bullshit quality. If you want to know more information, I can send you a short screen recorder file.

iPhone XS

Posted on Aug 13, 2019 11:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2019 12:29 PM

Apple doesn’t replace the camera “lens”. The synthetic sapphire camera cover is permanently fused to the case.

You should be able to get it replaced under warranty. Basically replacement would be the only means to fix your issue. I believe that you got it from an authorized reseller that also provides service.

A replacement could be a new or refurbished device, but would be in good operating condition equivalent to a new device. This early the replacement would assume the remainder of the warranty.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2019 12:29 PM in response to XsMoe

Apple doesn’t replace the camera “lens”. The synthetic sapphire camera cover is permanently fused to the case.

You should be able to get it replaced under warranty. Basically replacement would be the only means to fix your issue. I believe that you got it from an authorized reseller that also provides service.

A replacement could be a new or refurbished device, but would be in good operating condition equivalent to a new device. This early the replacement would assume the remainder of the warranty.

I want a new replacement one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.