Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscriptions

Why is it that I can’t remove the credit card information ? It says u still have a subscription but the only subscription I have is Apple Music and it expired today ?? It still does not let me remove the card or download any app:( please help my problem as soon as possible

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Aug 13, 2019 4:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2019 4:18 PM

Did you actually cancel your Apple Music subscription by going here: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support If you did not then your subscription has paid to a paid one and that is why it will not let you remove the credit card. Click on the blue link to cancel it.

Please keep in mind that if you cancel it any songs you downloaded with it will no longer play.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2019 4:18 PM in response to jeymily

Did you actually cancel your Apple Music subscription by going here: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support If you did not then your subscription has paid to a paid one and that is why it will not let you remove the credit card. Click on the blue link to cancel it.

Please keep in mind that if you cancel it any songs you downloaded with it will no longer play.

Subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.