Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar Sync - Watch to iPhone

I have an Apple v4 Watch A1978. If I create an event on the watch, using voice input, the event never syncs to my iPhone cal. I have one cal only, plus bdays and holidays. Events created on the iPhone sync to the watch with no issue. What up with that? Anyone else?

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 13, 2019 9:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2019 11:40 AM

I would suggest you back up your iPhone which includes the Watch and then Unpair your Watch and repair it. and Set up as new. Then see how that works. The set up on the Watch doesn’t take long. If doesn’t work just unpair again and use the first back up.

6 replies

Aug 14, 2019 11:34 AM in response to seanfromllanelli

Verified they match now as per your screenshot, no updates being pushed from watch to iPhone. Never an issue from phone to watch - events are wedged which are created on watch with no way to edit or delete. I see past threads suggesting that I reset sync data, but I'll lose everything created on the watch if I do so; any other creative suggestions?

Calendar Sync - Watch to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.