Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund

I did not want an abonnement with asana rebel... i got charges on my visa without asking me if i want to pay for an abonnement. I dowloaded the app by curiosity.... juste to learn more about that.... i very disappointed about the fact that i got charges without my consent. Could you help me with that?

Posted on Aug 14, 2019 4:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2019 4:18 AM

Did you enter a free trial with an app which would then charge you automatically, or buy a free app which has in-app charges? By doing so you effectively authorised the payment.

To cancel a subscription please see View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Strictly speaking all purchases are final (after all, you can't very well return them): please see this page for information on requesting a refund: Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase - Apple Support

However Apple have been known to be sympathetic in cases of actual error, so it's possible that they may allow you a refund as a one-off concession: but please be aware that they are under no obligation to do so: go to iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

Alternatively go to the page suggested in the Help page linked to above: Report a Problem

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2019 4:18 AM in response to nathalie110

Did you enter a free trial with an app which would then charge you automatically, or buy a free app which has in-app charges? By doing so you effectively authorised the payment.

To cancel a subscription please see View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Strictly speaking all purchases are final (after all, you can't very well return them): please see this page for information on requesting a refund: Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase - Apple Support

However Apple have been known to be sympathetic in cases of actual error, so it's possible that they may allow you a refund as a one-off concession: but please be aware that they are under no obligation to do so: go to iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

Alternatively go to the page suggested in the Help page linked to above: Report a Problem

Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.