Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID

I am trying to access my music on apple music but it’s not allowing me to.

It is saying that my device cannot be associated with an Apple ID in a certain number of days. This is a problem for me because I am paying my monthly subscription

Posted on Aug 14, 2019 5:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2019 5:26 AM

Have you changed the AppleID you use with iTunes recently? You can only associate a new AppleID with iTunes once every 90 days - View and remove your associated devices in iTunes - Apple Support

When you try to associate another Apple ID with a device that was already associated, you might see a message that says, "This device is associated with another Apple ID. You cannot associate this device with another Apple ID for [number] days." Depending on when you associated your device with your Apple ID, you might need to wait up to 90 days to associate the device with another Apple ID.”

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2019 5:26 AM in response to Kelseysithole

Have you changed the AppleID you use with iTunes recently? You can only associate a new AppleID with iTunes once every 90 days - View and remove your associated devices in iTunes - Apple Support

When you try to associate another Apple ID with a device that was already associated, you might see a message that says, "This device is associated with another Apple ID. You cannot associate this device with another Apple ID for [number] days." Depending on when you associated your device with your Apple ID, you might need to wait up to 90 days to associate the device with another Apple ID.”

Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.