Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast submission

I submited my podcast and it got rejected, i fixed the flaw and i resubmited 2 weeks ago. Can you check the status of the submission?

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 9:14 AM

I can'd do anything - I'm not Apple staff, I'm a user like yourself. If you have entered the feed URL in Podcasts Connect, clicked 'Validate' and got the result 'Prepared for Submission', and then clicked the 'Submit' button then the submission is in process. You should have received an email acknowledging the submission. You can check that it's been submitted by attempting to validate it again - you will be told that it can't be validated because it has already been submitted.

The process so far checks the technical status of your feed. The next stage is for the Podcasts Connect staff to examine your feed and check the content of your episodes to make sure you haven't breached any of the guidelines. This process can take anything from a few days to a couple of weeks or so.

If your feed is accepted you will receive an email telling you so and giving you the URL of your Store page. Make sure these messages don't get spam-trapped.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2019 9:14 AM in response to s.fromhilliwood

I can'd do anything - I'm not Apple staff, I'm a user like yourself. If you have entered the feed URL in Podcasts Connect, clicked 'Validate' and got the result 'Prepared for Submission', and then clicked the 'Submit' button then the submission is in process. You should have received an email acknowledging the submission. You can check that it's been submitted by attempting to validate it again - you will be told that it can't be validated because it has already been submitted.

The process so far checks the technical status of your feed. The next stage is for the Podcasts Connect staff to examine your feed and check the content of your episodes to make sure you haven't breached any of the guidelines. This process can take anything from a few days to a couple of weeks or so.

If your feed is accepted you will receive an email telling you so and giving you the URL of your Store page. Make sure these messages don't get spam-trapped.

Podcast submission

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.