Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Rejected Podcast

i submitted my podcast to itunes connect and they rejected my podcast with no specific reason why. I assumed it was because I profanity in the title. I changed and resubmitted. Why didn’t they tell me the exact reason why it was rejected so I can make sure I correct the problem?

Posted on Aug 21, 2019 9:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2019 10:12 AM

They tend not to tell you the reason (having expected you to read the guidelines), but it's absolute that you cannot have profanity in the titles, subtitles or summaries of the podcast itself or any episode, even if the podcast is flagged as 'explicit' because of episodes themselves.

This is because those who might find such matter offensive are warned off the episodes, but will have immediately seen the titles etc.

Evidently you have removed the profanity, so hopefully you will be good to go.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2019 10:12 AM in response to arnetta240

They tend not to tell you the reason (having expected you to read the guidelines), but it's absolute that you cannot have profanity in the titles, subtitles or summaries of the podcast itself or any episode, even if the podcast is flagged as 'explicit' because of episodes themselves.

This is because those who might find such matter offensive are warned off the episodes, but will have immediately seen the titles etc.

Evidently you have removed the profanity, so hopefully you will be good to go.

Rejected Podcast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.