Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cancelled my subscription to Apple Music

I recently cancelled my subscription to Apple Music, and since then I can not access iTunes Store. iTunes works OK, playlists have not been deleted, but no more access to the Store.

Posted on Aug 17, 2019 8:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2019 11:59 AM

Hi enricofrompd,

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities. It's great to have you here. If I understand your post correctly, you're able to view your library in iTunes but you can't connect to the iTunes Store.

Can you provide a few more details on what happens when you try to access the iTunes Store? For instance, are you getting a specific error message?

Also, If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books is a helpful article that has some steps that may resolve your issue.

Kindest regards.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2019 11:59 AM in response to enricofrompd

Hi enricofrompd,

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities. It's great to have you here. If I understand your post correctly, you're able to view your library in iTunes but you can't connect to the iTunes Store.

Can you provide a few more details on what happens when you try to access the iTunes Store? For instance, are you getting a specific error message?

Also, If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books is a helpful article that has some steps that may resolve your issue.

Kindest regards.

Aug 19, 2019 12:53 AM in response to Joseph_S.

When I click on "Store" in iTunes, I just get the colored disc that goes on for a few minutes, and then that disappears and nothing further happens......blank screen (still in iTunes though). No error message. Everything else in iTunes works fine.

I related this with the cancellation of Apple Music simply because it started just after I cancelled the subscription.....but maybe the two are not related?

I will check the article now and let you know.

Thanks for your help.

I cancelled my subscription to Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.