Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm too loud

My XS max alarm clock is too loud, altought I set my phone´s volume to lowest possible...

I tried to set of these attention aware features, and also I erase all my old alarms and set them again, nothing helps... Not even reboot!

This wakeup alarm rings so loud, I´ll have a heart attack some morning!

So make some improvement for this, quickly, please!

How about, if you guys in Apple develop new feature with seperate volume settings for phone´s ring tone and alarms?!?

iPhone already has setting, that it goes quiet at night time and so on, so I think, there should not be a need for changing ring tone volume at every evening before sleeping, if alarm clock would have seperate volume setting...

iPhone XS

Posted on Aug 19, 2019 1:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2019 5:29 AM

Dear, -MW-

You are not contacting Apple but contacting other people that know about Apple’s technologies.

Also, it could be a bug with iOS 12. Can you please check what version of iOS is on it and check if there is a software update? Thx!

How to check what iOS is running on your iPhone: Settings > General > About

If your iPhone is not on iOS 12.4, here’s how to update.

How to check if there is any iOS Updates: Settings > General > Software Updates

If it says your up-to-date, we can investigate more but if there is a update, please update. If you are jailbroken, we highly-recommend to restore your iPhone XS Max through iTunes (10.14 and earlier).

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2019 5:29 AM in response to -MW-

Dear, -MW-

You are not contacting Apple but contacting other people that know about Apple’s technologies.

Also, it could be a bug with iOS 12. Can you please check what version of iOS is on it and check if there is a software update? Thx!

How to check what iOS is running on your iPhone: Settings > General > About

If your iPhone is not on iOS 12.4, here’s how to update.

How to check if there is any iOS Updates: Settings > General > Software Updates

If it says your up-to-date, we can investigate more but if there is a update, please update. If you are jailbroken, we highly-recommend to restore your iPhone XS Max through iTunes (10.14 and earlier).

Alarm too loud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.