Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to know why I was denied an Apple Card

I have excellent credit with a Fico Score over 760. I have always made payments on time. I would like to know why I was denied an Apple Card with no explanation.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 20, 2019 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2019 11:25 AM

Yes, I understand that. I have read how the application is evaluated and that is why I don’t understand why I was denied. After the application was denied, it states that I would receive an email explaining why the application was denied. I have received no such email.

13 replies

Aug 20, 2019 4:41 PM in response to EsmirJ92

Don’t feel bad. Your not alone in this. I received the early access and was never able to get it to work. Then today I get the email that it’s available so I apply. I was denied as well! With the 3 credit bureaus my scores are 830, 845 and 850! Never missed a payment and my income well exceeds my outgoing bills a month. Go figure! Their loss, not mine!

Aug 20, 2019 6:08 PM in response to EsmirJ92

It is good to know I'm not the only one. I have a credit score of 799 on transunion and 779 on equifax. I have always made my payments on time yet they denied me the card. I wonder if their system is wrong or maybe they just want to get all the people they can make money off of first because they know they won't be able to hit me with interest or late fees. The only money they might make is off the interchange fees off merchants but that might be peanuts compared to the interest they charge on balances. O well, there goes their pennies they lose off of me.

Aug 25, 2019 4:55 PM in response to Philly_Phan

Have very little debit under $10,000 house is paid off all credit cards paid off. This weekend I got a loan on a boat in under 5 minutes for $20,000 grand. I pay off all my cards when I use them never carry over any debit. That is probably why they didn’t approve me. I have always been a Apple lover but this puts a little bit of a sour taste on it.

I would like to know why I was denied an Apple Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.