Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud question

I received a message on my landline. It said there was suspicious activity on my iCloud account said I should not do any financial stuff -like banking or even shopping until I get the iCloud fixed Then it said press 1 to speak to someone but it was left as a message and I wouldn’t do that anyway. Is this some kind of scam ? The number was an 800 number. I haven’t called - I don’t do anything with my iCloud. It’s actually full now and I don’t care. I need to know ASAP if it’s safe to pay my bills right now. Thanks for any help. It’s weird that the message was on the landline

Posted on Aug 22, 2019 3:41 PM

3 replies

Aug 22, 2019 3:44 PM in response to loraine97

Hello!

I would recommend that you ignore whatever was told to from the call on your landline. Apple will never initiate a call without you knowing the call is about to happen. If you want to get further confirmation you can call Apple directly and have them check if there has been any suspicious activity on your account.

In case you need them, I have provided some links below with information pertaining to iCloud issues:

Apple ID Compromised: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204145

Let me know if this helps!

iCloud question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.