Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari won't open Facebook/Zynga poker after migration.

I used to use Chrome as my browser but after speed issues i have migrated all bookmarks etc to Safari and have begun to use this.

I like to play Zynga Poker but now when it opens, it opens dark and i am unable to access it.

I have cleared cache, history etc.

Uninstalled and reinstalled Flash.

Checked my preferences and Java and flash are enabled.

Restarted safari and mac over and over.

Anyone have a solution for me to try please ?

Thx

Dan

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Aug 24, 2019 4:32 AM

7 replies

Aug 24, 2019 7:41 AM in response to danbel007

Try setting up another admin user account in System Preferences/Users & Groups to see if the same problem continues. Please post back on whether or not this worked. Also try the Safe Mode. Please post back on whether or not this worked.

Isolating an issue by using another user account 

Safe Mode - About

If it works in the Safe Mode, try running this program when booted normally and then copy and paste the output in a reply. The program was created by Etresoft, a frequent contributor.  Please use copy and paste as screen shots can be hard to read. Click “Share Report” button in the toolbar, select “Copy to Clipboard” and then paste into a reply. This will show what is running on your computer. No personal information is shown. If the log won’t post, try posting it in Pastebin and provide a link in a reply. After pasting the report in a PasteBin page, go to the top of the page, and copy the address in the URL bar. Paste that in a new reply.        Pastebin

Etrecheck – System Information

Aug 24, 2019 11:55 AM in response to danbel007

Did it work properly in another admin account or the Safe Mode?

I would uninstall the com.maintain software using the Developer's uninstall instructions.

Most posters recommend not using cleaning programs. They can destroy normal computer operations.

CleanMyMac3 Uninstall

Check for any remaining associated files using these programs.

EasyFind – Spotlight Replacement

Find Any File

Go to System Preferences/Users & Groups and note your login items. Then remove them. Restart the computer and do not open any program but Safari. See if it is better.

Safari won't open Facebook/Zynga poker after migration.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.