Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My left air pod doesn't work properly especially when it in the case And the lid it’s flashing all the time but after I remove the left one from the keys in it showing on my iPhone but when I put it in the case it doesn’t appear I cleaned my Case

My left air pod doesn't work properly especially when it in the case And the lid it’s flashing all the time but after I remove the left one from the case it showing on my iPhone but when I put it in the case it doesn’t appear I cleaned my Case several times and I disconnected and connected several times but no hope and it doesn’t work well till the moment so what can I do to make it work well? Thank you

Posted on Aug 25, 2019 4:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2019 4:47 AM

Hello,

Start with a full reset: Reset your AirPods

Also see: AirPods Service and Repair

Good luck.

1 reply

My left air pod doesn't work properly especially when it in the case And the lid it’s flashing all the time but after I remove the left one from the keys in it showing on my iPhone but when I put it in the case it doesn’t appear I cleaned my Case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.