Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Air Pods Pro Case

Should I have two metal contacts inside my ipods pro case? I have only one on right. I cleaned the inside with iIsopropyl alcohol and the metal moved and my case will not shut properly with the air pod inserted. How may I fix?

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 9:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 8:01 AM

Howdy deanne313,

I understand you've noticed that your AirPods Pro Case won't close properly as a metal piece was moved while cleaning it, right?

As the AirPods Pro Case isn't closing, you'll want to look into your service options to get this fixed. For information regarding service, check out the following link:

AirPods Replacement, Service, and Repair

If you're looking for assistance with setting up service after reviewing that link, Contact Apple Support.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2022 8:01 AM in response to deanne313

Howdy deanne313,

I understand you've noticed that your AirPods Pro Case won't close properly as a metal piece was moved while cleaning it, right?

As the AirPods Pro Case isn't closing, you'll want to look into your service options to get this fixed. For information regarding service, check out the following link:

AirPods Replacement, Service, and Repair

If you're looking for assistance with setting up service after reviewing that link, Contact Apple Support.

Cheers!

Air Pods Pro Case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.