Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Several different pick up dates in the same order

Hello all,

Could you please clarify on one point: yesterday I did an order on official Apple web page, I took a MacBook Pro + additional stuff for it (mouse, cables etc.) I’ve chosen a pick up in a store, but as far as I see the MacBook will be ready for pick up by 10 sept but the other stuff will be ready much earlier (in aug). So will i be able to receive the whole my order together on the 10th sept when MacBook will have been delivered there? Today I’ve got a confirmation that some small stuff from my order is already ready for pick up, but I’ll be able to take it only in September, when MacBook is delivered to the store. So that Apple store won’t cancel my order because of this, will it? Or how can I notify the store about my intention to take the whole my order in September? Is is possible at all?

Posted on Aug 26, 2019 12:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2019 7:24 AM

You are not addressing Apple here. We are end users like you and volunteer here to help with technical issues, not sales/deli-every information to which we have no access. Contact the store directly or call Apple's sales/support number for your country.

If you received an e-mail confirmation this should be a link to look up order details and contact Apple re the order.

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2019 7:24 AM in response to TahoeRus

You are not addressing Apple here. We are end users like you and volunteer here to help with technical issues, not sales/deli-every information to which we have no access. Contact the store directly or call Apple's sales/support number for your country.

If you received an e-mail confirmation this should be a link to look up order details and contact Apple re the order.

Several different pick up dates in the same order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.