Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why was my apple store order was split into two orders, and what can I do about it?

I recently ordered a macbook pro and a number of accessories to use with the macbook, to pick up at my closest store. After placing the order and paying for everything together, the accessories were then split by Apple into a seperate order and made immediately available for pickup, while the macbook will arrive two weeks after the accessories.

The problem is, I won't be available to pick up the accessories before the macbook arrives, and they say I only have 7 days to pick them up. I specifically placed the order when I did because I knew I would be available to pick them up in two weeks. This is incredibly frustrating, and I'm not sure what to do. Why wasn't my entire order given the same pickup date?

I can't believe my only option is to make multiple trips for different items in the same order or just have my order cancelled. This has definitely been a negative experience, and made me reluctant to purchase components and accessories from apple in the future.

MacBook Pro Apple Silicon

Posted on Dec 21, 2022 5:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2022 7:14 AM

All such customer service issues are now handled by the agents of the Apple Online Store. They are ready to help you with this.

Apple Online Store

Apple.com is a convenient place to purchase Apple products and accessories from Apple and other manufacturers. You can buy online or call (800) MY–APPLE(800–692–7753).

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2022 7:14 AM in response to annoyed-customer0

All such customer service issues are now handled by the agents of the Apple Online Store. They are ready to help you with this.

Apple Online Store

Apple.com is a convenient place to purchase Apple products and accessories from Apple and other manufacturers. You can buy online or call (800) MY–APPLE(800–692–7753).

Why was my apple store order was split into two orders, and what can I do about it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.