Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue while updating my free apps

how to fix this issue while updating my free apps:this discounted price is only availble to customers who own a.previous version of this item .you can now purchase this item.

some of my apps were updates but some including whatsapp keeps on sending me this message

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 2:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 2:43 PM

That error appears when you have apps that were downloaded with multiple Apple IDs. The App showing the error was downloaded with an Apple Id that is different to the one that is currently signed in to iTunes & App Store in Settings.

You can sign out from the current ID, and sign in with the Apple ID that downloaded that App, or simply delete it, and download it with the current Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2019 2:43 PM in response to asadour49

That error appears when you have apps that were downloaded with multiple Apple IDs. The App showing the error was downloaded with an Apple Id that is different to the one that is currently signed in to iTunes & App Store in Settings.

You can sign out from the current ID, and sign in with the Apple ID that downloaded that App, or simply delete it, and download it with the current Apple ID.

Issue while updating my free apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.