Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

4x6 printing as 2x3 from photos app

I am having issues printing 4x6 photos from the photos app. When I select to print on a 4x6, my photos print as 2x3. I have noticed this has been an issue since the last system update. Can someone help? I can print a 4x6 from photoshop with no problems. I am just having this issue in the photos app. I am running Mojave 10.14.5.

Posted on Aug 28, 2019 10:56 AM

Similar questions

11 replies

Aug 29, 2019 11:09 AM in response to petermandesign

I cropped a photo to 2 x 3 and printed it out on 4" x 6" paper using the 4" x 6" Photos print setting. It printed out as 4" x 6".

So, I am at a loss as to why you are getting different results. Perhaps Léonie or Old Toad will chime in if they have any suggestions. Perhaps you can resize the photo before printings. Other than that, at this point I am out of ideas.

I'll watch the thread to see if others have a solution. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

-- Rich

4x6 printing as 2x3 from photos app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.